Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Colts' Christmas Classic 2011

The month of December flew by, just like that. Actually, all of 2011 just flew by. It might as well be 2015 next week, I am sure it will go by like a blur anyway.

It is really crazy that I will only have Aidan in this house for 10 more years. Then, adios! Good luck, amigo. This mama will be done. Finito. Good. Bye. Meanwhile, I am counting on these ten years going by super quickly. This way, my expectations are set: I will hardly remember any of this.

I am hoping that once Aidan is off to college, I will have three precious years of having Zoe as our 'only' child. She doesn't know it yet, but I plan on hanging out with her as much as I can. (She probably won't want to, but that won't matter.) I am going to micromanage her, the same way I micromanaged Aidan from 0 to 3. It is going to legendary. (I am also hoping that she will have Hubby's personality- he did hang out with his mother a bunch as a teenager.)

Meanwhile, the children are busily ice-skating. Zoe is practicing figure skating, although, we will be getting her a pair of hockey skates soon, and have her try being a goalie. She does have quick hands! =) Aidan participated in a tournament this past week- their team was the undefeated champion! However, the other teams (all two other teams) weren't very good. Still, Aidan played well, he was focused, energetic, and listened well. This mama is proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Proud parents...and their kids :)