Thursday, April 29, 2010

Other Items

This is really part II to the Imagery Work episode.

Aidan has left a LOT of stuff behind at school.

Around Christmas time, he ran out of jackets here in the morning for school. When I took him to school that morning, I found FIVE jackets, all hanging on hooks by his classroom. FIVE. Mrs. S must have thought we were/are a bunch of morons- the jackets, fortunately, unfortunately, were all properly labeled.

Earlier this week, we got a message from school that Aidan needed to bring in some emergency supplies- never mind that his school year is about to end in about 35 days. Whatever. The instructions said something about a bag that was send home with more specifics last week. Well, I found a bag in his backpack, but the bag had no instructions. So I just shoved a bunch of supplies, that I felt would be necessary for an emergency, in this plastic bag and had Aidan take it to school. Two days later, his Chinese school teacher told me that she found a bag that had been sitting around Chinese school for days, about this emergency supply request.

I dread to think what else we might still be missing...

No comments: