2026 #22 Dawn - Xenogenesis #1 (Butler)
-
[image: Dawn (Xenogenesis, #1)]Dawn by Octavia E. Butler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
In contrast to the Patternmaster series (and certainly also the Earthse...
January 2025- A lesson in hope
-
I was not raised in a church-going home. My attendance at my hometown
Baptist church was a result of accompanying my heartbroken grandmother, who
was rec...
Flipped Homes: Are They Worth the Risk?
-
They're Coming Back. One of the byproducts of a market where home values
have dropped over 20% in a single year is that it has created fertile
ground for i...
Taiwan 2019 (Part I)
-
This summer K-bao and C-bao made their 4th trip to Taiwan (and 5th to
Asia), following up on their Formosa adventures in 2013, 2016 and 2017.
By this time...
Sloooowww…..
-
OK, so I’m 29 years in on this kooky Real Estate career now. Sometimes I
wonder if I can make it to 30…and that’s only a few months away now. The
things th...
Birthdays
-
Ethan age 10 months
Ethan on his 10th birthday
Me and my deelicioso gf birthday cake. Trust me, it was good. February is
birthday month around here. My...
Angels all around
-
I don't think that I thought about angels much until recently. In the past,
they seemed to be these beautiful creatures that as children were told
lived in...
Bridesmaid/Groomsman gift idea: iPhone cases
-
I love the gifts & gadget guides on Design*Sponge, and the most recent
edition led me to this awesome site called Society6. It sells the most
amazing art, ...
NEW Blog Address!
-
We have moved to a new (cyber-)location...
*http://www.onourwayhome.typepad.com*
Pass this on to anyone you know who may be interested. It's been a while...
Day 3
-
Sit Down to eat.
This may turn out to be the key change I make in my behavior which will
change my thinking about eating.
When I sit down and focus on the ...
Christmas at the Bradley Lodge
-
Christmas at the Bradley Lodge was full of adventure. Luke had his first
sledding and first snowman building experiences! I got to ski with my dad
and brot...
The Soccer Bunch
-
Here is another pic of Ethan and his buddies at soccer. They are all
dressed the part, but they are not really sure about playing. hahaha. I
think the boys...
Charlotte Charlotte Charlotte, the wee babe
-
Her Royal Chubbiness, after her bath this morning.
I had to detox the stinky neck cheese so we don't offend family members who
try to cuddle up and hu...
No comments:
Post a Comment