Instead, I have this absolute must for all you parents out there.
You must get a lock for your bedroom door. And use it, should you get frisky and decide to have sex. There is really no need for your sleeping children to decide to pay you a visit and find you in compromising positions.

Empirically, most children have seen their parents procreating. For my parents' sake, I will not confirm or deny... What is prompting my tip for today is that I sat with a very sweet young woman today as she told me about finding her parents in the midst of intercourse when she was very little. I imagine her parents were FREAKED out. She was freaked out, for sure, and despite what her mother said, "We are exercising, Honey." She didn't buy it.
Thus, get a lock and use it people. There is really no need to have this material for your child to eventually share it with his/her therapist, or his/her spouse. Believe me, this is something your child will share with his/her spouse. Or, they will discuss it on the internet. Also, just in case you really don't want to get a lock, here is a brief lesson about what to do.
Ok, gotta go bill somebody.
No comments:
Post a Comment