I think there are too many parties for kids these days. Seriously, too much partying, this mother is worn out!
A sample:
Thursday: Aidan and Zoe both have exchanges for Valentines' Day- the valentines are already prepared! And I will go to Aidan's kindergarten V Day party in the morning. Aidan has a special performance for his Chinese School at 6:30 pm, and a little party following. I am pretty excited to see/hear him speak Chinese. He still does not do this at home, according to his teachers though, he is doing great!
Friday: Zoe has a party in her class at 4:30. I will be telling a tall tale about Chinese New Year's. At 6, we have dinner plans with family.
Saturday: Date night for Hubby and me!
Monday: Aidan has a birthday party to attend while I work. Nice.
Tuesday: Aidan has a Chinese New Year's party in his kindergarten classroom. I need to remember to bring mandarin oranges...
Just thinking about all this is tiring...
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment