A Q&A session with Mr. Aidan
What are three words that describe you?
Aidan Daniel Our-Last-Name.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A saber tooth tiger.
If you had to be stuck on an island with only one person forever, who would you pick and why?
Vincent, because he is my favorite person. (He hasn't seen this 'favorite person in about six months.)
What grown-up to you admire most? Why?
Nobody.
What's the latest you've ever stayed up?
10. (NOT true.)
What's your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes.
What kind of car do you want to drive someday?
Volvo.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be?
Disneyland.
What's the most important quality in a friend?
I don't know.
What do you do when you get mad?
Be quiet. (Also, NOT true.)
What are you most afraid of?
Nothing. (Pretty much true.)
What's the biggest mistake you've ever made so far?
I don't know.
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Take all my toys out and not clean them up.
What is the nicest thing that happened to you today?
I helped Daddy make a fort.
What is your latest achievement?
I am not sure.
Do you get stressed out? Why?
No.
How do you handle stress?
Just don't cry.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know.
Who do you want to marry?
I don't know.
How many kids do you want to have?
Two, something like that.
Perhaps interviewing him while he is working on Lego wasn't the best time...
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
adorable!
Post a Comment