
Thankfully, it is Friday. (Actually, on Tuesday morning, when I opened my eyes, I thought, alright! It is Saturday! Then I came to my senses.)
The weeks are going by so fast, yet not fast enough in some ways. Our wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of the month, and for the last few weeks, ever so often, I would ask Hubby, "What would you like to do about our anniversary?" Yet I could not get him to commit to an evening so that I can work on getting a sitter. When we went out to lunch last Friday, I picked up his jacket from the backseat, and a little business card fell out. A business card from Nordstrom. With lots of writing on it. (I know these kinds of business cards: the kind that they use to write down the specifications of jewelry!) Hubby was very sheepish.
Finally, I got it out of him this week. We are going away for an overnight trip! A sitter is already lined up, and other than these snippits of information, I have no clue where we are going. I am determined to not speculate, since that will often ruin my own surprise. But boy, I am really looking forward to some time by ourselves!
Aidan has been ultra sweet this week, except when he almost ran his sister over on his bike... For the sweet part, he drew another valentine for me, and without assistance, wrote MOM DAD, YO-OY. (Y0-YO: He is super excited to be able to sort of spell this...) Really cute. Really sweet. He is also into making cards for his friends. Fortunately for his friends and unfortunately for us, he likes to use Crane papers.
Zoe is in love with her new tights. I am discovering that little girls are very cute in tights, and she is picky about her tights. She prefers the ones that actually have a seat sown in, that she requires two seams on her tush, and one seam in the front. I can see how that would be so much more comfortable in accommodating her diaper.
These two have developed a new routine. We get home, they hop on their bike/trike, and I get some bread. We find ducks, we feed them, we watch the male ducks fight each other, Aidan waves sticks at these ducks, Zoe quakes like ducks, and then we race home to dinner.
Work is busy, in the midst of terminating with patients, someone said, "Are you sure you want to go do private practice, isn't this a really bad time for that, since unemployment is at 10%?" I thought, "Thanks dude..." I then rushed to see my boss, as it turned out, I haven't officially resigned and therefore, I don't actually have to leave! However, after discussing it with Hubby, I would be dead soon if I keep this pace. So, a resignation letter needs to be drafted.
As for the thermal pot, lots of stews, soups, and stoups are coming out of it.
To end this post on something concerning, I am concerned about the housing bailout. Apparently, if people take advantage of these renegotiated interest rates, the lower payments would still only last for five years. Therefore, in 2014, 2015, we will again, revisit this problem. PEOPLE!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!!!!!
2 comments:
With an additional five years inflation will help debtors by letting them pay back the modified fixed-rate borrowings with inflated dollars.
If the economy doesn't yield real growth, the government will provide inflation through monetary policy to transfer more wealth from savers to debtors rather than fiscal policy.
For our anniversary, I'd like a jacket with zippers on the pockets.
Post a Comment