I am neglecting this blog. Life's priorities are like this:
1. Try to get children fed.
2. Try to get the adults fed.
3. Keep people clean.
4. Remember that Jesus already died for all my short comings.
5. Try to not yell.
6. Get to work.
7. Sleep.
8. Remember that Jesus already paid for my sins.
See, the blog isn't on the priority list.
Kindergarten is HARD! Hard for me!!! We are still trying to find our routine- when will it ever come!? Aidan is learning to cope with homework better these days, and I am sad to admit that he has a lot. Between school homework, Kumon (he is suppose to do 2 sets of worksheets EVERYDAY... I can't do that myself, how can I make him do it?), and soon, Chinese school homework. This Mommy can't deal. He is also suppose to keep a reading log. As I wrote out the one for August, I realized how repetitive our reading is, which means this Mommy will be taking these cute kids to the library, something else that is NOT on the priority list. I can't believe Aidan has 12 more years of schooling that I will be held responsible for.
Zoe switched schools this week. So far, she is doing well, as well as can be expected. A little tearful in the morning but stops after about a minute and goes through her day. She is becoming more verbal, and her personality is showing more and more. For instance, she LOVES to fly high and go the sky when she is on the swing. Who would have thought?! She is the more timid of the two, yet she sure is blossoming. I also think she has the most perfect haircut in the entire world! It frames her face so nicely without any effort from this Mommy. I need to find where her stylist works for adults and schedule a time. =)
We have made offer #5, and now, we are just waiting. Waiting, and waiting. I had started to pack up the house when offer #4 was ratified and before we dropped out of contract (about day #14). Thus, the bookshelves in the living room are half packed. The garage is a disaster. Will we even move this year? Beats me.
No comments:
Post a Comment