Offer six was not accepted. We offered, they countered, we countered the counter. And well, that was it.
We think the whole system is rigged. Agents want to buy/sell ASAP, and mortgage broker also wants to close the deal. They are incentivized when the deal closes, not when we have the best deal. We can also see why all those people got into so much financial trouble. While we would like to think that we exercise good insight about money, we are still swayed to offer more than we should.
Where is offer #7 going to go?
Friends and family have been so encouraging- we know a family that looked at over 100 homes before they bought 'the one.' I don't know if I have the fortitude, strength, energy, time, endurance, to do this for much longer. We might never move...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've heard of people making 20 offers... but hopefully 8 is the number for you guys!! What a pain. I think we will rent forever.
Post a Comment