I have been meaning to write about Zoe's toes. After Aidan started on antibiotics for his wounded left big toe, Zoe injured her left big toe. Partly my fault. Oops. I let her carry something really heavy around the house, like a can of root beer. (Better than beer, right!?) She found it in the fridge when I opened the fridge to get dinner ingredients out. She was having a very fun time, toddling back and forth with her ginormous can. Then, I heard the can drop. A second of silence, than screaming. She dropped the lip of the can on her left big toe, made a laceration, and was bleeding all over the place. I tried to hold her while keeping my outfit clean (dry cleaning is $!) and after a minute, she calmed down, but only after showing me with her screaming mouth wide open, that she also bit her lip as she fell... and the bleeding from both sites stopped. Oops.
Fortunately for her, children heal so quickly. The toe already looks way better today.
Tickets Available For Brooklyn Heights Association’s 2026 Designer
Showhouse; BHA Receives Grant for Commercial Development
-
As we noted here, the Brooklyn Heights Association’s 2026 Designer
Showhouse is the recently restored 1 Monroe Place. It will be open starting
Friday, Octo...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment