Monday, December 22, 2008

The Joke is on Us

When I went to pick Aidan up from school today, his sweet Teacher Vicki asked me if we have been telling stories at home. Apparently, Aidan told his entire class this elaborate story about how Daddy pretends to be a baby, cries like a baby, and lately, has developed a diaper rash!

These kids, say all kinds of things. I just heard another kid say today at school, "My mom likes to eat my butt." And last year, "My dad says my mom has a big butt. My mom says my dad has a big pen_s." Awesomeness huh? I wonder what else the kids are saying?

With all this wintry weather report from most of the country, I am really missing everything New York. And the stores that are open 24 hours a day!

Well, we are very much ready for Christmas here! I am done with preparations, minus the potato pancakes for the Christmas Eve party, and I can't resist, some cookies. The challah. The pumpkin pie...

No comments: