
Dear President Clinton,
How are you?
Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated Valentine's Day at St.Michael's Alley, where you celebrated Chelsea's graduation. We loved the food- it was imaginative, well executed, and while we were price gouged because it was Cupid's day, we had fun none the less, especially because we got to talk without interruptions.
We could see why you and Secretary Clinton chose this spot- it was easy to secure (one room dinning room) and difficult to get away (lots of traffic on University to get to the highway.) All jokes aside, however, I do wish that my Hubby and I will eventually have the greenbacks to host a lovely party for our children there.
I have been wondering, if you are growing weary. These days, there is more bad press about Greenspan and how his policies led this country to this deep recession. Will there be a day that they will tie your leadership to all this?
Well, I need to get going since the little one will be up from her nap soon, and I still have to figure out if I want to spend $200 on a thermal cooker, it looks like it is all the rage. I sometimes wonder, why do I bother working so much when I end up spending money to support my working habits? And that is even before I gripe about the AMT. Anyway, good luck to you and your family.
God bless,
A&Z's Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment