
The form for kindergarten pseudo registration is due at noon this Friday, and Hubby and I are still trying to figure out what to do. I say pseudo registration, because, strangely, we have to turn in our 'rank list' before we register at our neighborhood school. The city we live in simply has WAY too many kids for the schools and thus, for whatever reasons, I think, conspiracy theory is in place here, they delayed the registration process to 'figure things out.'
Anyway, Hubby and I are studying the map to figure out exactly where these schools are, yes, we haven't even been given the chance to see two of the schools yet (we are to turn in these requests BEFORE we see the schools, like I said, a conspiracy theory is highly likely.) (Moreover, I am a little concerned about how we can't just go see the schools, we have to wait until the assigned date.) Whatever.
We have come to this realization: We are very lazy folks. In looking at a school that is not just across the street from us, we are lamenting about how much time we will be waiting at the stop sign, for drop offs. Never mind that we won't be doing pick ups there- Aidan is going to go to a Chinese school afterwards, and they will do the pick up.
We are lazy folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment