Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Too Many

I am just exhausted.

Last night, I slept poorly, thanks to Nip/Tuck (just finished Season Five- oh my, the lives these two surgeons lead!) a screaming toddler, and two rounds of this.



I don't know why, we hear a lot of the sirens in the middle of the night. Alright, a lot, as in once every other month or so. I hardly ever heard the sirens as a kid, so my theory is that our 'little' town is just too densely populated. We ought to move into the woods, and find a house for storage for the aforementioned exercise ball. Hubby is not biting this theory, however.

After a day of private practice, I realize that my postings here may be on the decline- I just do not allow time for writing creatively while I am the boss! Besides, all these patients show up and so, I can't count on no-shows like I do at my salaried position.

No comments: