Today was my 'off' day, so I spent it running around.
First of all, I have started going to a Women's Bible Study. As I sat there and listened, I realized that it had been 4.5 years since I was in a real Bible Study, and 9 years since I was in a women's study. I am super happy to have found this group though. As for Hubby, he will be going to a Men's group, they meet at 6 am. We will see if he goes tomorrow.
The remodeling is nearly finished, and I am nearly finished. I am SO sick and tired of dusting and mopping after getting home every evening. ARGH! But I think today would be the last day of major dusting, and everything went back in the closets. Phew.
I am thinking that we won't get the house repainted until we replace the carpet. We will replace the carpet when Zoe is potty trained. Aidan was potty trained a few months before he turned 3. So I guess we will have the house painted in 2010. Whatever. I don't want to take my stuff out of closets again.
I also tried to go exercise today, but I was so exhausted, I took a nap in the parking lot at the gym instead.
Gotta save up my energy for Aidan's ice skating class!
As for the class... Big revelation as soon as we walked in: Ice skating is mainly a girls thing. Everywhere I looked, little girls, big girls, medium girls, all girls. Aidan was the only boy in his class, along with two other girls. He was a trooper. When he first got on the ice, he looked so scared as he lost his balance. Turned out, I didn't lace him up properly... With ten minutes left to go of the lesson, he came up to me and said, "I am so scared and tired, can we leave now?" But I convinced him to go back and finish, which he did!
I have one more sport to add as a possible option for Aidan: water polo. This way, he could play a sport involving a goal on ice, on a field, and in water!
As for Zoe, she REALLY wanted to get on the ice.
Tickets Available For Brooklyn Heights Association’s 2026 Designer
Showhouse; BHA Receives Grant for Commercial Development
-
As we noted here, the Brooklyn Heights Association’s 2026 Designer
Showhouse is the recently restored 1 Monroe Place. It will be open starting
Friday, Octo...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment