Friday, October 24, 2008

King of MultiTasking

It is time to pronounce my Hubby as the king of multitasking.

I don't know how he does it, but he revamped Phat Baby in the midst of raising children, pacifying his wife, figuring out back taxes, getting promoted, traveling for work...

Actually, I do kind of know how he did it. He stayed up WAY late for the last few weeks, months... Whom am I kidding, he had been staying up late ever since we started dating.

I used to only hang out with him between 9-10 pm nightly when we were in college. And after that, I would go to bed, and he would go back to his machine shop, where he almost severed all his fingers. It never occurred to me to stay up late with him, or to offer to keep him company in the machine shop. I guess I needed to see his true devotion, or something silly like that. My mom would have been so proud: Make him work for you, Honey. Work, he did. Work, he still does.

No comments: