As I have discussed previously, I am very small feet given my height. And those feet have gotten smaller since college: I shrank from a size 8 to size 7. Very strange.
But anyway, HUGE benefit was discovered today: Loehmann's sent me an e mail about a designer sample shoe event, size 6 and 7 only! It was AWESOME. All the Kate Spade shoes were only in size seven! There was little competition, since few women have such small feet... And, I brought Hubby with me (to hang out, of course, and out of his generous heart, he came with me...) and because his birthday month is October, we got additional discounts. I am super excited to wear my new boots and kitten heel shoes.
Meanwhile, this message is for Kate: Why are you making some shoes in China? It is only cheapening your brand.
Finally, BIG changes will be arriving to Phat Baby Photography soon. I convinced Hubby to take a week off from his day job to renovate his site, something he had wanted to do forever. It has been amazing to have Hubby around so much and to see his creation come to life. I think A&Z are loving park time with Daddy after school while I make dinner, and I am loving making dinner in peace. Anyway, I will let you all know when the new site is up and running!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh so gald you could partake in the event!
Nothing like a new pair of lovely shoes to make one's feet feel happy! And at a price that makes all the rest of you thrilled to boot! (ohh.. that was an unintended pun...)
Thanks for spreading the word about the designer shoe sample sale! We send you kisses from the big L!
Follow me on Twitter for upcoming discounts and new merchandise!
Post a Comment