With two children who eat, I have been getting up to fetch stuff at meal times, VERY frequently. If it is not Aidan who needs a spoon, it is Zoe who needs more milk...
Last night, I got up to get two apples, a peeler, a knife, and a plate half way through dinner. The plan was to peel the apples, slice them, and eat them. As I hugged my two apples, I picked up the knife. Then the peeler. I then leaned into to the apples to cradle them so I could grab the plate. All the while, I was talking to Hubby. Of course, I forgot that I was holding a knife, and as I leaned in, I stabbed myself. I shrieked, because it hurt, and dropped the apples. But I didn't drop the knife or else I would probably own one less toe.
No permanent damage done though, the steak knife wasn't all that sharp, and I was wearing a thick shirt...
Kind of funny though...
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment